Covid -19 Prevention
1) Please do not attend our groups if you or anyone in your household have coronavirus symptoms.
2) While at our groups please clean your hands and your child's hands more often than usual - wash hands thoroughly for 20 seconds with running water and soap and dry them thoroughly or use alcohol hand rub or sanitiser ensuring that all parts of the hands are covered.
We have added three washing stations outside with clean running water.
3) Please demonstrate good respiratory hygiene by promoting the ‘catch it, bin it, kill it’ approach.
4) We will be cleaning frequently touched surfaces more often than usual.
5) Please keep a social distance from people in other households.
6) Please wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) inside The Hermitage Centre. We have supplied a box of free facemasks in the foyer.
7) Little Forest School-Please sign the register each week and use the QR code if you have the NHS App.
8) We will be limiting our group sizes in line with government guidance.
9) Staff will be self-testing for COVID-19 twice a week.
10) At Little Forest School we will be taking block booking to keep groups as consistent as possible. We will no longer take one off bookings at Little Forest School. During the COVID-19 period we will not be accepting half day bookings at our Holiday Club sessions to minimise mixing of groups.